- Loose items in the back of a vehicle with an open cargo area (e.g. SUV) can become projectiles in an accident or other mishap and, as such, are a potential hazard to the vehicle's occupants. Storing your loose items in the CORVUS® box could significantly reduce the risk of injury in those cases. For additional safety, CORVUS® boxes can be secured to the floor of the cargo area by means of built-in D-Rings, to further reduce the risk of potential injury.
- Stop worrying about leaving personal items in plain view of passersby. Put them out of sight and locked up in the CORVUS® box.
- Protect your investment and keep your cargo area neat and clean by organizing clutter and containing dirt!
- We've used only the best materials and components in the construction of the CORVUS® boxes. To prove our point, we've backed it up with a 10 year limited warranty!
- Not only does the CORVUS® box offer all of the functionality of a traditional storage box, but it also provides the ability to act as a bed-liner for the cargo area of the vehicle.
- We wanted our product to be usable by almost everyone. A major consideration was weight. We were able to produce the CORVUS® box so that it weighs less than 20lbs. empty. This makes it easy to place in, or remove from, the cargo area as required.