If you're torn between using a web net and a tarp to secure the back of your pickup truck, here's a
solution that gets you the best of both worlds. The Cargo SafetyWeb Net merges the security of a
heavy-duty tarp with the convenience of a commercial-grade cargo net. The Cargo SafetyWeb Net is
available in four sizes, making it easy to find the one that works best with your vehicle. Enjoy strength
and security with a Cargo SafetyWeb Net, and give the back of your ride a sporty new look you'll love.
Small: 4.75' x 6' (Mesh tarp area: 24" x 41")(Designed for 5-foot truck beds. Net features 38 grommets.)
Medium: 6.75' x 8' (Mesh tarp area: 47" x 63")(Designed for 6-foot truck beds. Net features 54 grommets.)
Large: 8.75' x 10' (Mesh tarp area: 55" x 69")(Designed for 7-foot truck beds. Net features 92 grommets.)
Extra Large: 10' x 12' (Mesh tarp area: 70" x 93")(Designed for 10-foot truck beds. Net features 112 grommets.)
- Cargo SafetyWeb Nets are available in four sizes to fit any size pickup truck bed.
- Heavy-duty 1.5-inch webbing is rated at 1,200 pounds/inch.
- Heavy-duty rip-stop mesh fabric is rated at 278 pounds/inch.
- Nets feature triple-layered reinforced edges.
- Add extra straps to increase the net's capacity.
- Purchase includes four-piece hardware set and storage bag.
- All nets come with a money-back, 90-day warranty and a 4-piece hardware set.