The Fire Truck Hose Net is custom designed to your rig. This particular net is 17' long and approx. 4' wide. It uses 1" webbing in multiple colors, heavy duty cam buckle tensioners, D-rings and O-rings for weighting down the back flap. It attaches to custom installed anchors on either side of the hose cargo area, attaches to the front of the truck anchors and then hangs down the back to be easily flipped up and over to quickly and efficiently remove your fire hose in an emergency. Also keeps the hose from flying out in rough terrain or circumstances.
Fire Truck Nets are custom-made to fit your specific rig. Contact Graham Custom Truck Accessories for
information on specs and pricing.
Black, green, yellow, red, blue and gray.
- Made out of tough 1" 3K lb poly webbing
- Working load capacity of webbing is approx. 1K lbs.
- White stitching used at cross sections for visibility
- Uses custom anchors in place and D-ring attachments with cam buckle tensioners
- made to order, lead time is about 2 weeks